If you are a smart & passionate team player – then this DevOps Engineer (Azure, AWS) opportunity is for you!
We at IMRIEL are looking for a DevOps Engineer to create, deploy & manage resources on Azure & AWS cloud. You will be involved in ongoing improvement of CI/CD environment by provisioning and developing workflows. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. If you truly love gaining new technical knowledge and can add more awesomeness to the team, you are eligible!
What you’ll be doing:
- Diagnose and resolve problems quickly.
- Manage cloud resources (in Azure/AWS) & monitor them.
- Get involved in the DevOps process and work closely with the Software Developers.
- Automate as much as possible.
- Ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer, AWS DevOps Engineer, etc.) is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years’ Experience with DevOps practices and automation tooling.
- Experience with Azure or AWS cloud services.
- Strong Understanding of infrastructure components and how they are architected in Azure or AWS.
- Experience with DevOps orchestration tools such as Jenkins.
- Must have knowledge of Docker, Git, CI/CD, pipeline, Terraform, ARM template, ELK, Application deployment.
- Working knowledge of CloudWatch, PowerShell, AWS CLI, Azure CLI, etc.
- Understanding of application code and build scripts.
- Experience with public cloud migrations/transformations.
- Demonstrated experience using a wide variety of coding languages.
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent.
- Experience with various operating systems and platforms..
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Shows expertise in automating the process as much as possible.
- Experience with scripting and automation tools.
- Must be highly collaborative and be able to work in a team environment, with technical and Business people
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills with the ability to translate technical detail into non-technical information
- Strong analytical skills and care about how your work gets done.
- Eager to learn, no matter how successful you might already be!
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Manage Cloud resources in Azure/AWS and get involved in DevOps process.
- Collaborating with co-workers to conceptualize, develop, and release software.
- Setting up new CI/CD pipelines, also work on updating the existing pipelines.
- Conducting quality assurance to ensure that the software meets prescribed guidelines.
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results.
- Rolling out fixes and upgrades to software, as needed.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Securing software to prevent security breaches and other vulnerabilities.
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and fixes.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
Good to know:
- Infrastructure as a Code.
- Knowledge of working with Databases.
- Experience with Java, Python, .Net scripting
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform.
- A passion for continuous improvement in both technology and process
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills
Experience: 2 to 6 years.
Location: Vadodara & Pune
We can give you an indicative cost within a few days (possibly hours), as we have a comprehensive bespoke estimating model and process.+44 (0) 20 8123 0630
Phone: +44 (0) 20 8123 0630
Fax: +44 (0) 870 460 2130
IMRIEL Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
105, 1st Floor, Gunjan Tower,
Alembic Road, Subhanpura,
Vadodara – 390 023
Phone number: +91 (265) 2286623