We at IMRIEL are looking for a HR Administrator role to support our Human Resources & Recruitment department. If you wish to take your career to the next level and maximize your growth potential, work with an amazing team and addmore awesomeness to the team, you are looking at the right opportunity!
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop sense of confidence in management, and the employees that human resources function is well managed.
- Involvement with Employees at regular intervals.
- Involvement in the administrative work of the organization.
- Work closely with the Accounts team.
- Help with the recruitment process and build the team.
- Reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
- Network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our brand.
- Build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
- Keep the employees & candidates database with their statuses up to date.
What you need:
- Proven work experience with minimum 2years as HR, Admin & hands in an IT organization.
- Experience with HRMS Software.
- Computer literacy mainly with Microsoft tools, SharePoint, etc.
- Knowledge of Company, Employee & Labor laws.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Solid understanding of HR & Recruitment practices.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. Phone, Teams, Zoom, In person, Structured).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organize and maintain personnel records.
- Update internal databases of Employees and Candidates to hire.
- Help in preparing HR documents e.g. Employee contracts, New Hire Guides, etc.
- Help in revising Company’s HR policies.
- Liaise with external partners like Insurance vendors, PF department, Recruitment Agencies, Other Agencies and ensure legal compliance.
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information.
- Arrange Internal & External Trainings, Travel accommodations & help in processing expense forms.
- Write and post technical job descriptions.
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs.
- Onboard new hires and completing the formalities. Maintaining proper documentation of all employees as per the ISO standards. Issuing appointment letter, confirmation, increment, show cause, warning, and termination letters.
- Handling Petty Cash Expenses and maintaining the record of the same. And liasoning with HR Lead and Accounts team for the Bills and company expenses.
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work.
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements.
- Involve with the ISO consultants & Compliance officer to maintain the standards.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
- Identify the key responsibilities & expectations from the management and the Lead HR.
Good to know:
- Knowledge of Accounts.
- Knowledge of Advanced IT Recruitment process.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing.
- Sales and Business development skills.
- A passion for continuous improvement in both technology and process.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills
Experience: 1 to 5 years.
Location: Vadodara & Pune
We can give you an indicative cost within a few days (possibly hours), as we have a comprehensive bespoke estimating model and process.+44 (0) 20 8123 0630
Phone: +44 (0) 20 8123 0630
Fax: +44 (0) 870 460 2130
IMRIEL Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
105, 1st Floor, Gunjan Tower,
Alembic Road, Subhanpura,
Vadodara – 390 023
Phone number: +91 (265) 2286623