If you are a smart & passionate team player – then this Software Engineer (.NET MVC) opportunity is for you!
We at IMRIEL have managed to cultivate awesome group of developers & advance technologies. If you truly love gaining new technical knowledge and can add more awesomeness to the team, you are eligible!
What you’ll be doing:
- Work on the latest tools and technologies
- Work along with a group of passionate problem solvers
- Observe existing patterns and recognize ways to change them and improve the product & development methodologies.
- Code your heart out, problem solve, and learn new technologies.
- Focus on the quality of the delivery.
What you need:
- Strong design skills and experience in ASP.NET MVC, .NET Framework 4.0 and above.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Must have experience in ASP.NET MVC with C#.
- Strong knowledge of SQL server (TSQL).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like TFS, Git, SVN, Bitbucket, etc.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Good experience of writing unit & integration tests.
- Knowledge in Agile methodology.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Must have good communication skills in English.
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Involved in core development of Web application using .NET MVC, SQL Server (TSQL) & Web APIs .
- Involved in front-end fixes using HTML5, CSS, Sass, Bootstrap, Angular, React, etc.
- Involved in end-to-end testing of the application (including Unit Testing, Integration Testing & UI Testing)
- Follow Agile practices.
- Collaborate with the team to improve the quality of the product.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Good to know:
- Knowledge of JS frameworks like Angular, React, Vue.js, Node.js, etc. is a plus.
- Knowledge of OpenXML Reports, SSRS reports, Azure, SharePoint & Mobile Apps would be added advantage.
- Knowledge of frameworks like Kendo UI (Telerik) would be good.
- Knowledge of SQL Server, NoSQL like MongoDB, etc.
- Agile/Lean software development principles along with experience participating in agile projects
- A passion for continuous improvement in both technology and process
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills
1 to 5 years.
We can give you an indicative cost within a few days (possibly hours), as we have a comprehensive bespoke estimating model and process.+44 (0) 20 8123 0630
Phone: +44 (0) 20 8123 0630
Fax: +44 (0) 870 460 2130
IMRIEL Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
105, 1st Floor, Gunjan Tower,
Alembic Road, Subhanpura,
Vadodara – 390 023
Phone number: +91 (265) 2286623