If you are a smart & passionate team player – then this Software Test Engineer (Automation) opportunity is for you!
We at IMRIEL are looking for a passionate Software Test Engineer to join our talented team in the design and development of the best Web, SaaS and Mobile/Tablet application projects. This is an unique opportunity to join our team of smart and talented people and If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
You will be a part of an agile development team involved in every step of the product development process, from specification to design, prototyping, architecture, development and launch. You should thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, take initiative, be passionate about innovating creative solutions and user experience, have excellent communication skills and have the drive to deliver quality software.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work on the latest tools and technologies.
- Work along with a group of passionate problem solvers.
- Observe existing patterns and recognize ways to change them and improve the product & development methodologies.
- Create test cases, write test scripts, automate the scripts, perform load/stress tests, perform continuous integration and deployment for existing or new projects.
- Work very closely with the team of Software Developers.
- Focus on the quality of the delivery.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 1-5 years of testing/development experience automation of test scripts.
- Hands on experience in developing functional and integration test automation for web applications using Selenium/Protractor/Cypress etc., Mobile Apps using Appium or other equivalent tools, API using Postman etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile (SCRUM) techniques.
- Experience working in any of bug tracking tools JIRA, Azure DevOps, TestRail etc.
- Experience in either of mentioned programming language. C#, JAVA, TypeScript, etc.
- You have strong analytical skills and care about how your work gets done.
- You only swear by DRY and clean code, object oriented programming, good practices…
- You think forward, care for innovation and push for early adoptions of what would be the next big thing.
- Databases have no more secrets for you. You use Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. on a daily basis.
- Experience in Test Driven Development.
- Must have good communication skills in English.
- Eager to learn, no matter how successful you might already be!
- Creating test cases for Web and Mobile/Tablet applications.
- Writing tests & test scripts for Web and Mobile/Tablet applications.
- Creating Automation test framework and integrate with project. And also perform the continuous integration and deployment of the tests.
- Generate reports based on the automation tests.
- Interact with 3rd-party applications using APIs, web services, etc.
- Work on Load, Stress and Performance Testing of the applications.
- Care for user experience and develop widgets for data visualizations, including user friendly charting and mapping.
- Care for details and be concerned about the technical choices that are made (the way you build features can also impact the existing system).
Good to know:
- Knowledge of working in Cypress, Protractor, etc.
- Performance test using JMeter, Flood.io, etc.
- Experience of BrowserStack, Lamdatest, etc.
- Experience in Junit/NUnit/Page Object Framework etc.
- Knowledge of DevOps.
- A passion for continuous improvement in both technology and process
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills
1 to 5 years.
We can give you an indicative cost within a few days (possibly hours), as we have a comprehensive bespoke estimating model and process.+44 (0) 20 8123 0630
Phone: +44 (0) 20 8123 0630
Fax: +44 (0) 870 460 2130
IMRIEL Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
105, 1st Floor, Gunjan Tower,
Alembic Road, Subhanpura,
Vadodara – 390 023
Phone number: +91 (265) 2286623