If you are a smart & passionate team player – then this Support Engineer (Tier 1) opportunity is for you!
We at IMRIEL have managed to cultivate awesome group of developers & advance technologies. If you truly love gaining new technical knowledge and can add more awesomeness to the team, you are eligible!
What you’ll be doing:
- Work on the helpdesk, using any tools and technologies.
- Work along with a group of passionate problem solvers.
- Observe existing patterns and recognize ways to change them and improve the process & methodologies.
- Capture details of all support tickets, problem solve, and learn new technologies.
- Working in shifts to support managed services helpdesk.
- Focus on the quality of the delivery.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology or any other stream (B.Sc, B.Com, etc.)
- Previous work experience as a technical support engineer or desktop support engineer or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge of working with any helpdesk system e.g. Zendesk, ServiceNow, JIRA Service Desk, etc.
- Knowledge of operating systems, web/mobile application etc.
- Knowledge of remote access systems such as Any Desk, TeamViewer, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc.
- Strong problem solving skills and a knack for troubleshooting.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communications skills in English and the ability to interact effectively with technical personnel.
- Critical thinker who thrives under pressure. Able to manage your time efficiently.
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of result.
- Responding to technical support tickets.
- Contacting clients/users to find out the nature of the technical issue.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Proposing simple and effective solutions where required.
- Linking to clients’ computers via remote access if required.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers or users.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Use tools and troubleshooting techniques and exercise good judgment in decision-making in order to routinely deliver exceptional customer support and overall experience at all times.
- Take ownership of customer/users issues reported, see problems through to resolution and escalate irregular events to Technical Engineers or Developers
- Understand the SLA and work according to the priority.
- Maintaining good client/user relations.
- Educate and assist other departments regarding systems, tools, processes, and customers’ requests resolution.
- Create documentation in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Good to know:
- Knowledge of various Operation Systems & Network services.
- In depth-knowledge of Web/Mobile applications and Web services.
- Knowledge of any Automation tool.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies.
- A passion for continuous improvement in both technology and process
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills
1 to 5 years.
Vadodara & Pune
We can give you an indicative cost within a few days (possibly hours), as we have a comprehensive bespoke estimating model and process.+44 (0) 20 8123 0630
Phone: +44 (0) 20 8123 0630
Fax: +44 (0) 870 460 2130
IMRIEL Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
105, 1st Floor, Gunjan Tower,
Alembic Road, Subhanpura,
Vadodara – 390 023
Phone number: +91 (265) 2286623