If you are a smart & passionate team player – then this System Administrator opportunity is for you!
We at IMRIEL are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. If you truly love gaining new technical knowledge and can add more awesomeness to the team, you are eligible!
What you’ll be doing:
- Diagnose and resolve problems quickly.
- Manage cloud resources (in Azure/AWS) & monitor them.
- Get involved in the DevOps process and work closely with the Software Developers.
- Automate as much as possible.
- Ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus.
- 2-5 years of database, network administration, or system administration experience.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
- Good know-how of Azure/AWS cloud resources.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Shows expertise in automating the process as much as possible.
- Experience with scripting and automation tools.
- Must have good communication skills in English.
- You have strong analytical skills and care about how your work gets done.
- Eager to learn, no matter how successful you might already be!
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
- Set up user accounts, workstations and manage IT Infrastructure of Active Directory, DNS/DHCP, Azure AD, Office 365, etc.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Manage Cloud resources in Azure/AWS and get involved in DevOps process.
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
Good to know:
- Infrastructure as a Code.
- Knowledge of working with Databases.
- Create DevOps pipelines.
- A passion for continuous improvement in both technology and process
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills
3 to 6 years.
We can give you an indicative cost within a few days (possibly hours), as we have a comprehensive bespoke estimating model and process.+44 (0) 20 8123 0630
Phone: +44 (0) 20 8123 0630
Fax: +44 (0) 870 460 2130
IMRIEL Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
105, 1st Floor, Gunjan Tower,
Alembic Road, Subhanpura,
Vadodara – 390 023
Phone number: +91 (265) 2286623