If you are a smart & passionate team player – then this Technical Architect (.NET, SQL, Azure, AWS) opportunity is for you!
We at IMRIEL are looking for a Technical Architect who can work in improving the infrastructure components, delivering a project/solution and managing the architecture on Azure & AWS cloud. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. If you truly love gaining new technical knowledge and can add more awesomeness to the team, you are eligible!
What you’ll be doing:
- Work very closely with the team of Software Developers & Testers.
- Work on the latest tools and technologies.
- Help in designing the architecture of the project.
- Design the right tool/framework for development & deployment.
- Observe existing patterns and recognize ways to change them and improve the product & development methodologies.
- Manage the projects, design/upgrade the infrastructure, code your heart out, problem solve, and learn new technologies.
- Get involved in the DevOps process and work closely with the Software Developers.
- Focus on the quality of the delivery and follow the best practices.
- Train other team members.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Azure Solution Architect, AWS Certified Solution Architect, etc.) is a plus.
- Strong Understanding of infrastructure components and how they are architected in Azure or AWS.
- Working experience in developing Application Architecture based on the Business Requirements.
- Working knowledge of Web application using ASP.NET MVC, C#, Angular, React, Web APIs, Micro-services, Java, Spring Boot, Python, etc.
- Must have knowledge of back-end system using SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, etc.
- Good knowledge of ORM libraries like Microsoft Entity Framework, LINQ, Hibernate, iBATIS, etc.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Sass, Bootstrap, Material-UI, Kendo UI, etc.
- Work knowledge on any of the web stack frameworks Angular, TypeScript, React, Vue.js, Node.js, etc.
- Ability to provide solutions for Azure, AWS cloud deployments, DevOps, Micro Services.
- Good knowledge of Docker, Git, Jenkins, CI/CD, pipeline, Terraform, ARM template, ELK, Application deployment, etc.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Shows expertise in automating the process as much as possible.
- Experience with scripting and automation tools.
- Must be highly collaborative and be able to work in a team environment, with technical and Business people
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills with the ability to translate technical detail into non-technical information
- Strong analytical skills and care about how your work gets done.
- Eager to learn, no matter how successful you might already be!
- Understand business requirements & objectives, and translate them into technical applications & solutions.
- Meet with the Client or Stakeholders to determine the project’s current and future needs.
- Provide the company with design ideas and schematics.
- Project managing the design and implementation of the system.
- Meeting with the software developers to discuss the system software needs.
- Troubleshooting systems issues as they arise.
- Oversee all the moving parts of the system integration.
- Measure the performance of the upgraded or newly installed system.
- Get Involved in research, analysis & development of the project architecture.
- Determine project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Work closely with Client & Team members with clear communication.
- Involve in designing and scaling of the project architecture.
- Design & develop the system as per technical specifications.
- Delegate tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaise with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Get involved in core development of Web application using ASP.NET MVC, C#, Angular, React, Web APIs, Micro-services, Java, Spring Boot, Python, etc.
- Work on back-end system using SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, etc.
- Work on ORM libraries like Microsoft Entity Framework, LINQ, Hibernate, iBATIS, etc.
- Get involved in front-end fixes using HTML5, CSS, Sass, Bootstrap, Material-UI, Kendo UI, etc.
- Work on front-end using Angular, TypeScript, React, Vue.js, Node.js, etc.
- Work on Reporting tools like OpenXML Reports, SSRS reports, Telerik Report, etc.
- Get involved in end-to-end testing of the application (including Unit Testing, Integration Testing & UI Testing).
- Follow best practices on Source control management using Azure DevOps, Git, Bitbucket, etc.
- Work on DevOps tools like Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Git, Bamboo, etc.
- Get involved in continuous integration and continuous deployment process.
- Work on Project Management Tool like JIRA, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Work on the Cloud services in Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.
- Work on other platforms like Apache Kafka, StreamSets, Microsoft Dynamics365, Salesforce etc.
- Collaborate with the development & QA team to improve the quality of the product.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Determine root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- Analyse existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Mentor other Leads & Software Engineers to allow for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes.
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
- Get involved in Documentation.
Good to know:
- Infrastructure as a Code.
- Knowledge of working with Databases.
- Experience with Java, Python, .Net scripting
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform.
- A passion for continuous improvement in both technology and process
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills
Experience: 5 to 8 years.
Location: Vadodara & Pune
We can give you an indicative cost within a few days (possibly hours), as we have a comprehensive bespoke estimating model and process.+44 (0) 20 8123 0630
Phone: +44 (0) 20 8123 0630
Fax: +44 (0) 870 460 2130
IMRIEL Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
105, 1st Floor, Gunjan Tower,
Alembic Road, Subhanpura,
Vadodara – 390 023
Phone number: +91 (265) 2286623