We at IMRIEL are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Team and help us grow our IT teams. It’s a challenging, fast-moving candidate-driven market, and the ideal candidate should be highly motivated and tenacious enough to keep up with the pace. Smartness, Network skills & Communication are the key areas. If you wish to take your career to the next level and maximize your growth potential, work with an amazing team and add more awesomeness to the team, you are looking at the right opportunity!
What you’ll be doing:
- Sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles.
- Network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our brand.
- Reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
- Build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
What you need:
- Proven work experience with minimum 2 years as a Technical Recruiter & hands on with End to End Recruitment process in IT.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. Phone, Skype, In person, Structured).
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases and maintaining the same.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting , Boolean search and Various job portals).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of recruitment practices.
- Write and post technical job descriptions.
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Onboard new hires and completing the formalities.
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work.
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
Good to know:
- Knowledge of HR work.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing.
- Sales and Business development skills.
- A passion for continuous improvement in both technology and process.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills
Experience: 3 to 8 years.
We can give you an indicative cost within a few days (possibly hours), as we have a comprehensive bespoke estimating model and process.+44 (0) 20 8123 0630
Phone: +44 (0) 20 8123 0630
Fax: +44 (0) 870 460 2130
IMRIEL Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
105, 1st Floor, Gunjan Tower,
Alembic Road, Subhanpura,
Vadodara – 390 023
Phone number: +91 (265) 2286623